Family Values since 1888
As a family held business, we value our colleagues as human beings above all else. When visitors come to Brothers Interiors they often remark about the positive energy they feel while meeting or working within our buildings. We take great pride in the culture that we have created within our company. We look forward to continuing the growth of our team by filling the positions listed below.
Current Job Openings
Enjoy working with an industry leader and single-source provider selling commercial office furniture, space planning & design, installation and move management services. We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced and energetic sales representative to market our comprehensive commercial office furniture products and services in the state of Wisconsin. This is a great position for someone who is a self-starter and wants to be a catalytic contributor to a growing company.
Workplace Consultants are responsible for initiating and closing profitable product and service sales with new accounts, and existing accounts. Workplace Consultants serve are the primary contact for the client during the sales process and works with the other support functions (design, project management, furniture sales support, operations.) to ensure that client needs are met and client satisfaction is achieved. The Workplace Consultant reports to the Vice President of Interiors.
- Prospect in the local market place for new furniture opportunities
- Develop local business relationships with various influencers (A/D community, commercial real estate brokers, property managers, network groups, ect.) in order to identify potential opportunities early
- Manage the day to day relationship with existing clients for which the Consultant is assigned
- Lead the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs in a differentiated manner
- Collaborate with the Interior Designer to provide solutions that meet client functional, aesthetic and budgetary requirements
- Develop account plans for existing accounts that maximize penetration and retention
- Work with other company lines of business to provide cross-selling opportunities
- A minimum of five years of successful business-to-business sales with the proven ability to meet sales goals through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Prior experience in office furniture industry, general knowledge of systems furniture and experience in customer interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite of products)
- Working knowledge of furniture product applications
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We offer a complete range of benefits and competitive compensation.
Interested candidates should submit the following form